Food Safety Africa magazine is read by key decision makers in the agriculture, food, retail and HORECA industry, Government and NGO agency managers, academia and researchers, investors, importers and exporters and other stakeholders with an interest in the food value chain in Africa and beyond.
We are especially interested in the following news items:
- recent regulatory, science and technology updates
- new innovations that improve food safety, quality and compliance
- upcoming events,
- certifications, awards and achievements,
- industry associations activities and reports,
- latest market research and trends in the food, agriculture, retail and HORECA industry
and other related happenings that can be of interest to our website, e-newsletters and magazine readers.
The news we are interested in covers the following broad sectors:
- food, beverage and milling products manufacturing and packaging
- Government and regulatory agencies activities
- NGOs and development organisations activities in the food and agro value chain
- agriculture and agribusiness enterprises
We encourage your organisation to include our email address in your press releases circulation so that we do not miss to share with our readers any of your achievements, milestones or anniversaries.
All the press releases so received shall be reviewed and published in either all/or some of our forums.
For events, related press releases, terms and conditions may apply.
You can contact us through the following:
Cell: +254 725 343 932